Discovering The Creator's Design in Marriage, by Karen Rowe June 10, 2015
Let us begin with prayer,
Father, Help us understand your message to us. Reveal your Word to us in a very special way! I praise you and thank you for all you have been doing in my own marriage after all of these years! I pray that those who read this will receive the same beautiful and powerful blessings in their life; and in their marriage and family! In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
June (2015) Last week: My Facebook status began:
Learning how to be a good wife after 20 almost 30 years with Robert Rowe. I prayed for God to help me be a good helper as God has designed me to be...."watch out Robert Here is comes" lol fail hee hee; and then God begins to teach me!
NEXT, God gave me a revelation with two magnets! Later, Rob explained the scientific to my discovery of how God created us to be ...
Two likes can't lead the same....one has to be submissive!
Don't understand? Grab 2 magnets & find a good man of God to love and pray ... God will bless your marriage, family & ministry beyond comprehension!
Thinking on this Revelation that God has given me...
Let's be Scientific for a minute and discover things about God's Creation!
- Just as The Created Earth produces its own magnetic field, which is important in navigation, and it shields the Earth's atmosphere from solar wind (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) ...Marriage can be better understood in how a man is designed by God to be a protective covering to the woman he is drawn by God to marry! We can learn what our function is in a marriage and excel in LIFE with GOD!
Magnetism is a force of attraction or repulsion that acts at a distance. Two magnets will be attracted by their opposite poles, and each will repel the like pole of the other magnet.
When two magnets or magnetic objects are close to each other, there is a force that attracts the poles together.
When two magnetic objects have like poles facing each other, the magnetic force pushes them apart.
This is a beautiful teaching that God has revealed to me in a way that 2 Like magnets can demonstrate in a way that we can better understand that God has blessed marriage between two equal beings (man and woman), but not equal in our function in a marriage that is ordained by God!
I hope you stay with me for a little while as I depend on God's help to get this out of the inside of me and on to this screen to read well! I have SO much to SHARE, because of all the teaching that I have received from God in my own marriage.
I have changed and seen the miracles!!!
We CAN go to the Creator and can be assured that God is our Help and our Shield in all things! Seek and find ...
Seek (Truth) and find (Truth) ... We can discover Creation and learn the Way to live LIFE blessed in all things!
Today we are focused on marriage!!!
Before we begin, in all things we must believe! To understand Spiritual things, we need Jesus! I am convinced first we must believe: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1)." God draws us near by HIS Holy Spirit; and enables us to believe HIS testimony about HIS Son (John 3:16-17; Ephesians 2:8; 1 John 5:9-11)
Are you willing to seek the Truth about all things through God's eyes?
If you are not sure of your relationship with God through His Son, Please go to this link and pray with me:
First, let me say thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to join me! I am glad you are here!!!
If you went to the link to pray, we are happy! God will reveal his knowledge to you in a very special way through Jesus who now lives in you! Ask God to open your eyes and ears to gain your knowledge from HIM and for your understanding to come from God alone!
Will you continue reading with me now?
Today, the Holy Spirit in me, has led me to discuss the Father's Way in Marriage.
Let us begin with prayer, Father, Help us understand your message to us. Reveal your Word to us in a very special way! I praise you and thank you for all you have been doing in my own marriage after all of these years! I pray that those who read this will receive the same beautiful and powerful blessings in their life; and in their marriage and family! In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
Let's go to the Scriptures to reference! I hope this is a blessing to you both male and female! I hope you stay with me for a little while to hear the message in this! God loves us SO much! I am a women writing this, but my eyes are on the Father God and I value my husband immensely!
"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them
(Genesis 1:27 KJV)."
"A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man
(1 Corinthians 11:7 )."
God is a God of Order and Structure! This helps us begin to understand God's Structure in a marriage.
- Man and Woman are Created as Equal Beings!
- Man and woman are Created as Equal Beings YET, The functions are what is different!!!
- All teams need a coach. We ALL need God! We ALL need Jesus; and God has sent ALL WHO BELIEVE the Holy Spirit as our helper! God knows we have these needs!
- We need each other too! God has given us the gift of other people to help us along in our our life of discovering how the miracle of LOVE works!
- God is the Creator!
- A man is structured directly under God
- A woman is structured directly under man
- Both are accountable to God as equal beings!
- God's Way Works!
I am sharing this post with you in steps! This morning (June 12, 2015)
(Early morning writing ... to be edited)
As I woke this morning, The Holy Spirit gave me a revelation that I could share examples from my own marriage.
- The first revelation that I have come to understand is that the devil will be sure we are primed before we are tested! Everything comes down to timing. I have learned to trust God in HIS! There is a blessing following our obedience to being patient and kind.
- The second revelation that I have come to understand is that Satan (FIRST) went to the woman to tempt her -NOT the man! Sure, I have thought this meant that women are more emotionally lead than men (and as this is true).
- In the first temptation, we can learn that as Eve only heard God's message repeated to her from Adam, she didn't have the deeper understanding of God's Word as did Adam, because God directly informed Adam one on one! So we need to seek and MUST grasp deep UNDERSTANDING of God's message to us about all things, including in our marriage!