Current Series / Blog Page
|Posted by Karen Rowe on March 15, 2016 at 11:45 AM|
Welcome to this "True Colors" Teaching Series by Hope in Today: “Let Your Light Shine!”
Do we know how to get that light of Jesus to come out of us to Shine for The Christ?
2 Corinthians 4:6 KJV For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
I hope this is a blessing to you. In the Name of Jesus, I share by my faith.
Love in Christ,
Karen Rowe, Director
Hope in Today Ministries, Inc.
P.O. Box 441, Efland, NC 27243
You are invited to attend the Next Available Class!
Current for 2016: True Colors Teaching Series, by Hope in Today Ministries Teaching, "Let your Light Shine!"
- Welcome by Hope in Today Ministries; and Welcome to Hope in Today’s Teaching Series for 2016, “True Colors” teaching on the Topic: “Let your Light Shine!”
- Word of God Today is from Philippians 4:9
- 5 Minutes, by Karen Rowe March 17, 2016
- What does Hope in Today Ministries Believe about what does it mean to be Saved?
- What does Hope in Today Ministires Beleive about what is the meaning of Salvation? By Karen Rowe March 14, 2016
- True Colors, by Karen Rowe March 14, 2016
- Just around the Bend! By Karen Rowe March 13, 2016
- Just a thought as I watched the horses this morning. Made me think about how we treat people when we feel our needs. By Karen Rowe March 9, 2016
- Working out your Salvation; what does that really mean? By Karen Rowe March 6, 2016
- What is it that tears our heart apart, then rips our emotions into shreds; only to make us ultimately sin? What is this sin? By Karen Rowe, February 29, 2016 ...And, by testimony, the answer to WHY DO WE NEED JESUS?
- Claim the Truth! Letting Go and Living Free! By Karen Rowe January 6, 2016
- A Helping Hand to your Faith, by Karen Rowe Nov 6, 2015
- Conditioned for a Response -How will you Respond? By, Karen Rowe 11Sept2015
- Recognize the lies of Satan; Believe God's Love for you! By, Karen Rowe August 31, 2015
- A Father's Love, by Karen Rowe 15July2015
- Faith is like paint ... it needs stirred up, By Karen Rowe July 9, 2015
- As a Heart Beats; So, the Spirit Raises, By Karen Rowe July 3, 2015
- As Far as it Depends on me, by Karen Rowe June 28, 2015
- What is Hope? By Karen Rowe June 24, 2015
- Why should I forgive? By Karen Rowe June 7, 2015
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH IS DEFINING WHAT HOPE IN TODAY MINISTRIES BELEIVES ABOUT THE SALVATION OF THE LORD, BUT IF THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES NOT SPEAK TO YOU TO BELEIVE AS WE BELIEVE, THEN WE ARE NOT MAD OR ANGRY WITH YOU, WE STILL LOVE YOU; FOR HOPE IN TODAY MINISTRIES KNOWS AND BELIEVES IN THE LOVE GOD HAS FOR US; AND WE BELEIVE IN GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU ... .And, by testimony, the answer to WHY DO WE NEED JESUS? Hope in Today Ministries really knows and believes in the love God has for us!
If you would like to join us in class or online, you are invited and welcome to attend!
Let us begin with Prayer.
Dear Father God in Heaven, I thank you for the deliverence of my soul to you. I thank you for the knowledge you have trusted me to know; and I am grateful that you have been so kind to me to help me understand your love that You have given to the world to not ONLY to know and believe in You as our Creator, but that You gave your Son, Jesus to die for me so I can live with You; and not only me, but for all who will believe.Father God, this is the miracle we are eternally grateful for!Now, we ask you, Father God, in the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Spirit to reveal this teaching to the readers and those who attend the class by the same annointing Spirit that delivered this teaching series to me. This is not of my own doing, this is the power of You my loving God, my Father who teaches me well, How to Survive in this world after the Miracle through Jesus.As, the Holy Spirit prays in me, Father I sense some need to know your love for them. I ask you Father to deliver them from the darkness of unbeliving to the light of the knowledge of your Word to come to know and believe in the love You have for them.I ask You all this in the Name of Your Son, Jesus, who is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, whom we are praying to at this time. As I pray for your help to deliver our word well; and praise You for all you have already done, I also pray an intercessory prayer for those whom I don't know; nor do I know their situation, YET, I know YOU know them and all that concerns them. Please let this be an example of Your devoted and faithful love for them. I love you my God, my Father and I love you Jesus, You are my Friend. Thank you for the gifts You graciously give and the life you gave to all who will believe. Holy Spirit you are Welcome here. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
I hope this is a blessing to you!
Love in Christ,
Karen Rowe, Director
Hope in Today Ministries www.hopeintoday.com
The Train Whistle, by Karen Rowe 2012 Published by Tate Publishing and Enterprises, LLC www.thetrainwhistle.com